Rustic Entryway Table | farmhouse table | reclaimed wood table | Goode Wood Designs
You Save 10% ($129.90)
farmhouse decor, bedside table, console table, wood table, wood desk, farmhouse table, wood coffee table, reclaimed wood table, barn wood, rustic home decor, kitchen table, side table, square coffee table
This durable, rustic entryway table would look great in any home. It has a shelf for added storage! It can come in a variety of stains that look better in your home space. This item could also work as a garage workspace or for a backyard buffet. This item is handcrafted and made one of a kind.
Message me to discuss the paint &/or stain colors to match your space.
You do not have to have the exact colors chosen for this picture.
There was simply no way to list all the stain & paint options available!
If the listed dimensions above do not fit your space, please message me for custom options.
I hope to accomplish your dream design for your one-of-a-kind family heirloom to pass down for many generations to come.
RECEIVING YOUR FURNITURE:
- This table ships for FREE via a third-party curbside freight carrier in the lower 48 states. Ships are flat packed to protect your table and save you money.
- Curbside delivery requires inspection and assembly. Please see Third-Party Curbside Freight Shipping. Information in our FAQ for full details on shipping. Please message us for international shipping.
- Just as every tree is unique, so is every piece of furniture that is handcrafted and hand-finished just for you. Every table is custom built to order, ensuring that each table features filled knots on the tabletop surface, unique wood grain, natural open knots on table bases and edges, and distress marks. Please see our FAQ Cosmetic Standard at the bottom of this page.
CUSTOMIZATION: Nearly everything about our handcrafted furniture can be customized! Message us to request customizations.
- Sizing: Not sure what size you need? See our FAQ Sizing details at the bottom of this page.
- Natural Knots: This table listing is for a jointed top style with knots on the top filled with clear epoxy. You can also choose to have the knots on your tabletop left open and natural. If you prefer to have the knots on the tabletop left open and natural, shoot us a quick message for a custom listing! Please note, that even tops with filled knots will still have handcrafted imperfections.