Industrial kitchen table| wooden table| rustic finish | farmhouse island | industrial kitchen island | Goode Wood Designs
You Save 10% ($239.90)
Kitchen Island Table | Rustic Kitchen Island | Kitchen Island | butcher block island | farmhouse island | industrial kitchen island
butcher block island, Kitchen Island Table, farmhouse island, kitchen island, small kitchen table, hardwood tables, small dining table, dining room table, wood island top, rustic coffee table, island table, rustic end table, rustic farm table
This durable, rustic kitchen island would look great in any kitchen. It has two shelves for added storage! It can come in a variety of stains that look better in your home space. This item could also work as a garage workspace or for a backyard buffet. This item is handcrafted and made one of a kind.
This brown rustic wooden table is a fantastic choice for people looking for rustic appeal and modern versatility. The table's sharp-angled form and hefty, blocky legs attest to its craftsmanship, while the white wooden look around the surface gives it a traditional feel.
It is beautifully constructed yet made to last.
•A sturdy block supports the surface beneath it, and the waterproof coating makes it easy to clean with a moist towel.
•Solution for Small Spaces When not in use, standard-height chairs and benches can be piled under the table to save room.
•This rustic wooden table, with its rustic brown finish, will add a bold but soft presence to any dining space.
•To provide extra space in a limited space, the table can be used as a dining table, a storage table, or a vanity table. Its standard size makes it useful for your home.
This table has a pleasant and inviting organic appeal thanks to its rustic finish and weathered board detailing. For a coastal feel, the base is composed of solid pine wood in a natural tone with a breezy, barely-there finish. By incorporating this extension rustic wooden table into your design, you may give your home a modern rustic feel.
Message me to discuss the paint &/or stain colors to match your space.
You do not have to have the exact colors chosen for this picture.
There was simply no way to list all the stain & paint options available!
If the listed dimensions above do not fit your space, please message me for custom options.
I hope to accomplish your dream design for your one of a kind family heirloom to pass down for many generations to come.
Standard size: 36 "High x 48" Long x 32" Wide
I can set you up a custom listing for 3 or 6 payments.
RECEIVING YOUR FURNITURE:
- This table ships for FREE via a third party curbside freight carrier in the lower 48 states. Ships flat packed to protect your table and save you money.
- Curbside delivery requires inspection and assembly. Please see Third Party Curbside Freight Shipping. Information in our FAQ for full details on shipping. Please message us for international shipping.
- Just as every tree is unique, so too is every piece of furniture that is handcrafted and hand-finished just for you. Every table is custom built to order, ensuring that each table features filled knots on the table top surface, unique wood grain, natural open knots on table bases and edges, and distress marks. Please see our FAQ Cosmetic Standard at the bottom of this page.
CUSTOMIZATION: Nearly everything about our handcrafted furniture can be customized! Message us to request customizations.
- Sizing: Not sure what size you need? See our FAQ Sizing details at the bottom of this page.
- Natural Knots: This table listing is for a jointed top style with knots on the top filled with a clear epoxy. You can also choose to have the knots on your table top left open and natural. If you prefer to have the knots on the table top left open and natural, shoot us a quick message for a custom listing! Please note, even tops with filled knots will still have handcrafted imperfections.